At the request of our readers we are looking at forming a small, virtual crypto mining group.
This will most likely be by invitation only, with members being accepted based on their level of experience and specific areas of interest. It will also be limited to 8-12 members initially.
This will ensure that the conversation is focused on things that people will get the most value from and that people’s voices will be heard.
We envisage that the group will include:
- Fortnightly call to discuss all things crypto
- Rough agenda agreed with participants beforehand
- Occasional guest / expert speakers
- Typed up minutes from the meetings shared afterwards
- Access to closed Facebook group for ongoing conversations
We are still in the planning stages and would very much appreciate your input on what this group could look like.
If this sounds like it could be of interest to you and you’d like to be kept in the loop as the group evolves, please register your interest using the form on our contact page, with “Mastermind” as the subject.